Calling for Posters to Present at 2022 NECOEM/MaAOHN Conference
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Request for Poster Presentations at 2022 NECOEM/MaAOHN Annual Conference
December 1-2, 2022
Marriott Hotel, Newton MA
We are inviting all providers of occupational and environmental health services to present e-posters at our Annual Conference this Fall.
We will provide 50” electronic presentation boards and promote viewing during our President’s Reception at 5 pm on Thursday December 1.
Selection of presentations will be decided by the Annual Conference Committee within 2 weeks of submission. Deadline for preliminary submissions (Title, Presenter, outline of content) is October 31, 2022.
Please see attached file for Poster Guideline and application.
Further information regarding our organizations:
NECOEM: As the New England regional component of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, NECOEM is a not-for-profit organized community of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants that strives to improve the health and safety of workers, workplaces, and environments. It provides leadership to promote the optimal health and safety of workers, workplaces, and environments by:
- educating health professionals, employers, employees, payers, and the public;
- encouraging research and the development of new knowledge;
- championing the highest possible quality of OEM practice;
- guiding workplace and public policy; and
- advancing the field of occupational and environmental medicine.
MaAOHN: As the Massachusetts component of the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, it shares the AAOHN mission to ensure that occupational and environmental health nurses are seen as the authority on health, safety, productivity and disability management for worker populations. AAOHN achieves its mission through the following activities:
- Advancing the profession by offering a number of innovative professional and leadership development, networking, and career opportunities.
- Protecting the profession by advocating for legislation, regulations and public policy that positively impact occupational and environmental health nursing.
- Promoting the profession through a marketing and public relations campaign that emphasizes the value of occupational and environmental health nurses to employers, employees, government, alliance organizations and other important groups.
- Guiding the profession by providing a number of products and services to address the distinct roles that occupational and environmental health nurses fill in business.
NECOEM and MaAOHN provide equal opportunity in education without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a veteran.
NECOEM/MaAOHN Annual Conference Planning Committee