Clinical Manager Occupational Health New
Mercy Medical Center
Responsible for the supervision of Occupational Health operations, staff, support activities and material resources to ensure efficient and effective delivery of medical and follow-up services to injured employees, employment candidates, and various off site services. Develops and revises clinical and program standards as necessary to ensure compliance with SPHS and outside regulatory agency standards. Interacts regularly with various SPHS personnel in coordinating provision of services.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Currently licensed as a Professional RN in Massachusetts. A Certified Occupational Health Nurse (CHON) is preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing principles normally required by completing Bachelor's degree in nursing in order to incorporate nursing models in the Occupational Health setting.
- Three to five years nursing management experience, preferably in an Occupational Health setting.
- Work requires the ability to manage the employees within the assigned program/department and to negotiate with other managers and department heads on issues and programs that impact assigned program/department.
- Work requires knowledge and skills in Occupational Health to perform direct patient care, internal/external referrals, Worker's compensation case management and utilization review; workplace hazards.
- Work requires knowledge of OSHA, CDC, DOT, DATIA, DPH, JCAHO, FMLA, ADA, to provide services, which meet the requirements set forth by these entities.