Employee Health Nurse for Health Center New
Lowell Community Health Center Website
Responsible for coordination and management of employee health program to include: assessment of employee’s health status, ensuring prospective employees, volunteers, students and interns are able to carry out their proposed functions and are appropriately protected from major communicable diseases. Major focus is coordinating and conducting the pre and ongoing health screening to include N95 Fit Testing, TB screening and ensuring all applicable immunizations are up to date and/or verification of immunity demonstrated. Monitoring and tracking employee flu vaccine status and encouraging vaccination.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Registered Nurse License in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Associates of Science in Nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing strongly preferred.
- Current CPR Certificate required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- At least two years’ of experience as a practicing Registered Nurse in Occupational and/or Employee Health preferred.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Coordinate and manage employee CPR, First Aid, BLS program.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records desired.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations required.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing desired.
- General computer knowledge: Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- RN is responsible for the design, administration, and evaluation of professional nursing services within Lowell CHC in accordance with the framework established by state nurse practice acts, nursing scope of practice, and organizational standards of care.
Lowell Community Health Center
161 Jackson Street
Lowell, MA 01852
*Please do not send confidential patient information through this email address as it may not be delivered to the appropriate care team. If you need to contact your provider please call Lowell Community Health Center at 978.937.9700. Thank you.