Varied Topics including Legal & OSHA
Great line up of speakers
This event offers
3.0 CEU credits
CE accredited by Certificate of Attendence.
MaAOHN is so excited to invite you to our annual F.A.M.E. Conference on March 3 in Raynham, MA.
Occupational Health Nursing - Planting the seeds today for tomorrows work!
This program is filled with information designed to help you identify, understand and respond to situations that occur in your practice.
We have gathered experts in their field to enhance your learning experience.
MaAOHN is committed to educating our fellow occupational nurses and is supplementing the cost to attend this wonderful event! Register by Feb 10 to save even more money!
The conference will be held on Saturday, March 3, 2018 at the Depuy Conference Center in Raynham, MA. Raynham - where the heck is Raynham? It is in the southeast part of Mass about 30 miles south of Boston- conveniently located off Route 495 and not far from Routes 1, 3, 24, 93 & 95. Some of us will be staying in the Courtyard Marriot in Raynham the night before if you want to join us. Hotel info & things to do in the area are below.
You will not be sorry you gave up your Saturday - great speakers, a variety of topics, good food, raffles, and award winners will walk the red carpet and MORE!
FAME Awards are given annually to MaAOHN members
Think the Oscars for nurses complete with red carpet and trophies!
F - Fun
A - Appreciation
M - Membership
E - Enthusiasm
Join us to enhance your skills, gain new insights, network, celebrate achievement and just have a positive day!
Don't forget to invite a friend!
- 8:15 - 8:45: Registration, Networking, Continental Breakfast
- 8:45 - 9:00: Welcome & Introductions
- 9:00 - 9:45: Confidentiality and Legal Updates
- 9:45 - 10:30: Ankle Injuries
- 10:30 - 10:45: Break with Snacks
- 10:30 - 11:00: Mental Health Ambassadors - A New Tool Kit for an Old Conundrum
- 11:00 - 11:45: Addiction Panel - A Personal Story & Resources
- 11:45 - 1:00 pm: F.A.M.E. Awards, Lunch & raffles
- 1:00 - 1:45 pm: "Of Mice and Men, and Bugs..." - Pests in the Work Environment
- 1:45 - 2:30: Is this recordable? OSHA answers the tough questions
- 2:30 - 3:00 pm: Wrap up, Evaluations & CNE Certificates
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm MaAOHN Board Meeting - All are welcome!
Register Early & SAVE! Registration Fee:
Early Bird Registration Before Feb 10:
- AAOHN Members: $30.00
- Nonmembers: $50.00
- Students: $5.00
Early Bird Registration After Feb 10:
- AAOHN Members: $40.00
- Nonmembers: $60.00
- Students :$15.00
Payment must be received before the conference:
Checks made out to:
PO Box 2106
Methuen, MA 01844